- What is your current situation?
- What internal factors affect you?
- What external factors affect you?
- What are your competitors doing?
- Who are your customers really?
- How do you communicate with them?
- What does it currently cost you to reach a sale or engagement?
Learn how to conduct your research and inform your marketing campaigns below.
We believe in the importance of research. Summarised perfectly by Rudyard Kipling*…
I keep six honest serving-men
(They taught me all I knew)
Their names are What and Why and When
And How and Where and Who.“
Research is getting the answers to these in order to formulate the right strategy. Read more in Chris’s blog here.
*Journalist, Poet and Author of the Jungle Book, The Man Who would be King and many more