What is a website audit?
A website audit looks at what is and isn’t working on your website from a technical perspective. It looks at whether your website is performing the best it can be and making use of all coding and tools available, to help rank on Google.
Why do I need a website audit?
Ranking successfully on Google for the solutions your customers are searching for will contribute towards more sales, leads and growing your business.
What benefits will my business see from a website audit?
Ensuring your website is setup correctly and providing solutions to your customers problems will ensure:
- Your potential customers are finding you when they are looking to buy and not finding your competitors.
- You can grow your website with more and more beneficial content to convert more visitors into customers.
- You sell more products and generate more leads.
How do I perform a website audit?
Need to Know Marketing can perform a website audit for you free of charge. This audit will consider a few of these (and many more):
- The speed of your website, which can greatly affect where your website will appear in Google’s search algorithm.
- If Google can see the content that has been created on your website. Google sees everything in code, not the neat pleasing aesthetics we see when we’re searching for information. Without ensuring the correct tags are in place, you risk a lot of work and effort creating content that potential customers will never find.
- If each page has unique content. If content is too similar across multiple pages on your site, a significant proportion of your website will not rank.
If you would like us to perform a website audit, along with producing recommendations to improve your sales and lead generation free of charge, get in touch here.
What else do I need to know?
Once your website audit has been completed and anything that needs fixing has been actioned, we would recommend you perform some keyword research to understand what your potential customers are searching for online.
You can look to do this through using the Google Keyword Planner tool:
- Click Sign In and select one of your Gmail Accounts
- Enter your password
- Click Discover New Keywords
- Enter products or services closely related to your business
- Click Get Results
You will be presented with a series of results that your potential customers are searching for on a monthly basis, their average monthly searches, competition for those keywords and top of page bids.
This information can be used to create a content plan, scheduling pieces of content that people are searching for online as solutions to their problems. If you can provide a better solution than your competition it’s very likely they will contact or purchase from you.
At Need to Know Marketing we love providing information for SME’s so they can grow. We also understand this work can be time consuming and difficult to begin with. To assist you, we provide a free of charge one hour consultation, where we have an open discussion about your business objectives and what you’re looking to achieve.
Following the consultation we will provide you with a marketing strategy, advising how we recommend meeting your business objectives through marketing. If you are interested in knowing the cost of our services, you can use our calculator as a guide.
“Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.”